Friday, November 21, 2008

I got tagged again-

This was a tagging. And a long one at that!
8 things...

I'm passionate about:
-My hubby.
-My teeny son.
-FOOD
-Horses
-Reading (sometimes...and vampires apparently)
-The anti-bug war in my home (oh yes, WAR-raid is a bff)
-Not eating at cheapy restaurant chains like Ruby Tuesday and the 3 that are the same. Gross.
-'The arts' ...music, dance, painting- ya know.

Phrases I use the most:
-I love you
-MMMMuughght (that means don't)
-Nobody listens ta me!! (will go on my headstone probly)
-HEY! (as an attention getter)
-Why do you hate me?
-UH! DE-AR!
-Are you kidding?
-Friend (refered to in many connotations, ex: hey friend, get off the road friend...)
honorable mention: I'm just sure (stolen from Spilsbury's... we all say it)

Things I want to do before I die:
-Travel everywhere
-See my children to adulthood
-Get my foodstorage done :)
-Wear a ridiculously expensive designer gown to a fabulous event!!
-Publish a song or two
-Open a business (I have a few in mind...Mwahahah)
-Bury my parents (sounds bad- but I don't want them to have to bury me)
-KNOW that I have a pass card to the level of Heaven I want.

Things I need RIGHT NOW:
-A million dollars
-Patience
-2 more arms
-A few more hours to my day (for sleep)
-That black/brown buffet at Razmataz
-A bath (I hate having to wait to take one...showers aren't the same)
-A horse and the land to put it on
-Revelations (the 3rd book in the Blue Blood series- which I may or may not like better than Twilight)

Places I want to visit:
-Rome (after they build the temple)
-New Zealand
-Scotland
-Oregan (My friend)
-Pennsylvania (My cous)
-Louisianna (My cous)
-San Francisco
-Some fabulous island

Favorite Restaurants:
-Baci (Italian)
-Ah So (Japanese) sorry Em, I still like it better than Beni's!
-Cravings (Mexican)
-Abuelo's (Mexica)
-Carraba's (Italian) MMMM bread.
-Frashier's (Steakhouse) MMMM dessert - it's a MUST on my b-day.
-Bahama Breeze (Jamacan?) sadly, they ripped it away from me!
-Rubio's (Baja) MMMM Fish tacos.
honorable mention: Chic-fil-a (thanks to my aunt Kathleen for introducing us many years ago)

TV Shows I watch:
-Fringe
-House
-How it's made (I'll never eat most lunchmeat again!)
-Paris Hilton's my new bff (sad-lol)
-reruns of Will & Grace
-Bones
-reruns of most sitcoms
-Jump Start (VH1)

Picture:
Uh...

I'm supposed to tag people...so who ever is left to tag... Sab, Joan, Mom...Aika...

5 comments:

laurice. said...

Love it!

laurice. said...

One more thing...I made my blog private and need your e-mail so I can invite you. Can you e-mail me at laurice415@gmail.com

Just Joan said...

what goes under pictures?!? so when I do mine I know what the heck to do.

Laydee said...

i was supposed to put the 8th pic in your 8th pic file...but it messed up my whole thing when i did!- so it had to go.

Granni P said...

Hey girl, you didn't tag me. Come visit my blog soon! Grama P is patty L. remember me? And by the way, that little boy is absolutely adorable!