Saturday, January 1, 2011

"The Year of Do"

2010 was not a fabulous year for me. although many blessings were recieved, trials came from the plenty department. i hit one of my 'funks' and went down drowning. the whole, one wave after the other. after a few chats with myself, cries with friends, divine inspiration and my hunny's patient "it will be ok's", i am ready to kick 2010 to the curb and hit the ground running in 2011. i have a sweet calling-my cup of tea, a few enterprising ideas, and a best bud (m'adam) who is ready and waiting to see me do the butterfly thing. this year is going to be awesome...nothing and no one in my way. i am thankful for my friends and family. i love my kids. i am so blessed to have a support team in whatever i do, and a mate that will let me be me. a lot of growing will be done this year, and its encouraging to know that he is there behind, beside and leading the way when i need him. i love you d. now. 2011...let's tango.

laydee

3 comments:

Sabra said...

I'm rooting for you and always here if you need me.

laurice. said...

Good for you...I'll be right behind you!


Happy New Year!

Wendy said...

I love your enthusiasum Shay! I am here to help and cheer for ya! LOVE