Friday, July 11, 2008

God is watching us...

Somedays you wonder how your 'victim of circumstance' ways don't catch up to you...then they do and you're in a hole. Well, M'Adam and I have had some pretty dumb things come back to bite us...and this time it was the IRS. Neither of us are tax geniuses, and making a small mistake happens pretty often I'm told, but when I got our corrective notice I freaked out! We aren't rich or poor, but we've been trying to pay down debt, and collect food storage and baby stuff, so most of our 'extra' cash is spent quickly. So, I'm freaking out wondering how in the world we are going to pay by the due date (which is close)...and I remember that M'Adam had previously talked to the friend we got the trailer from, to return in. He didn't think it was worth it to have if I wasn't going to be able to gypsy with him in the coming months. Well it just so happened that the rent that would have been due to keep the trailer parked, was for the next month and needed to be paid this weekend. But with him pulling the trailer out-we owed only for the electric from last month. So-Vio-la!-the money to pay our bill! Just a little reminder of how God has a hand in our lives and won't let us fall too far!

3 comments:

Aika said...

Yeah!!! I love it when things like that happen.

laurice. said...

Yikes....that's good news!

Amanda said...

Just keep paying that fire insurance.....AKA tithing :)