Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I just love my husband...


OH YEAH! lol- (our poor kids...crazy hair awaits them!)
Anyway...M'Adam has been really fabulous lately. Making sure all my needs are met and I don't have to do too much. He's making dinner too :) which means yummy food! He's been funny lately- or at least he thinks so, and he has a half obsession with trying to fill the big trash can on dump days with all my stuff (it's a game those mornings to salvage most of our garage) meanwhile, half my front yard plants should be taking the space! (our plants are out of control! I weeded, but the bushes are huge so it didn't really help-) He's also a tough guy recently- he'll come home from work, which I KNOW is stressful at times, with some ranting story of how he almost beat some guy down...most people know he's pretty laid back so that wouldn't happen- although you might get a taco thrown your way on a bad day. Maybe it's a soon-to-be-Daddy thing... and as far as his sweet side goes- maybe I should bake more often. :) Actually he's pretty fabulous on his own, and I am totally spoiled. Last night he watched football -not a fan- so I got my back, feet, belly rubbed while it was on. I also had a bad day yesterday (woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck- and had scary belly pains...no worries) and he came home and took me out to our favorite restaurant- Baci, a little local Italian joint. So YAY M'Adam! I love you, and I'm keeping you!

2 comments:

Just Joan said...

lol...you are allowed to whine...your prego.

laurice. said...

awww...I love Adam too!